If a tree falls in a forest and nobody is there to hear it, did it make a sound? Likewise, if IT implements a power-house new resource for students and staff but nobody hears about it, did it make an impact? Students and staff play a key role in technology adoption, and in this prerecorded webinar, Indiana University Business Analyst Ryan Vallow and TransACT’s Dr. Todd Yates shared how to bring them on board easily. They focus on three key areas:
- How students engage with all campus services in a single location
- How frequently students engage with the campus portal
- Which devices students use to engage campus services
- What features students prefer
- How simple it is to implement a new, modern portal replacement
OneCampus was proud to host Indiana University’s Ryan Vallow and Dr. Todd Yates for a live webinar, “How to Engage Student (and Staff) Voice(s) When Implementing New Technology," on Wednesday, July 7th, 2021.