It's no secret that schools have experienced significant digital evolution over the past decade. So, it's no wonder schools are solving the need to change their institution's legacy portal by choosing OneCampus, thanks to its intuitive and customizable features, responsive design, and easy implementation.
Scaling with an IT Team
At one time, the digital campus lay in the hands of on-campus IT experts. This dependence overburdened staff members and did not empower a forward-thinking vision for the institution. Many institutions have since changed their digital approach, as recommended in this opinion piece in the Chronicle, which suggests a new strategy. Today stakeholders recognize the importance of digital aesthetics that complement a school's investment in the physical landscape of its campus. OneCampus increasingly serves institutions committed to a strategy with those values. OneCampus' secure, cloud-based, mobile solution provides the infrastructure and flexibility to streamline a school's priorities with strategic focus and provides the campus community (and brand) with a centralized and intuitive hub.
Inclusivity of user needs and preferences
Institutions no longer seek a generic directory of resources, processes, and communication. They are concerned with particularizing the experience for a diverse set of users with different needs. What's more, Generation Z learners that have primarily grown up with digital access have expectations of an online campus.
And it's not only younger learners that benefit from a customizable and personalized digital campus experience.
- Generation Z learners expect their online campus to be fast, intuitive, and organized for their needs.
- Mature students balancing their pursuit of education with family and professional obligations need dependable and streamlined processes.
- Faculty and staff save time with a portal that is easy to navigate and practical.
OneCampus' unprecedented personalization capabilities empower users to easily configure access to the communication and services they use most.
Schools increasingly rely on their digital campus infrastructure to prevent unnecessary interruptions. A recent article in Ed Tech Magazine encourages the implementation of better processes that serve all campus stakeholders. In the enduring era of COVID-19, institutions realize that their digital campus must be adaptable and reliable to fulfill the learning communities' evolving needs. OneCampus' easy implementation serves our clients' desire to reduce operational silos and bring efficiency to supply chain management.
- OneCampus has partnered with multiple institutions ready to leverage a superior platform in the interest of institutional growth.
- Education institutions continue to face uncertainty due to COVID-19 and potential shifts in campus policies.
- This climate has further illuminated how important a role an institution plays in its digital campus.
The OneCampus portal can best realize your institution's strategy. With its adaptable infrastructure, configurable interface, and intuitive user experience, OneCampus has become a premier partner for a wide range of educational digital landscapes.